What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

12.22.2003 // "William's Story"

12.22.2003 // "William Clement's Story"


our son William his story on the day he entered this world silently.

"William's Story"

www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/beginnings


Yvette A @ 11:29 a.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

3:48 p.m.  
Blogger Kristina: Yvette, I was looking for William's story and couldn't find it on the site any more. Is it somewhere else?

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Yvette A: I am in the process of moving it to a blogger page. Babies On Line deleted it, I missed the update reminder and it was deleted. I have to had type in in now. It will be back soon, got to keep my little guys memory going.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com