What a Journey for baby

Friday, September 03, 2004

Mini-we has become a "Angel"

I guess he was too busy to answer this one prayer

Mini-we has become a ^i^ Angel

The u/s showed a perfect baby with arms, legs, spine & a nice sac but no heartbeat, our baby died not to long ago.... I just knew something was wrong, I just knew it..... I will follow my Intuition next time & there will be a next time.


They are trying to get me in for a D&C but the system here is just not right, I have to be bleeding lots in order to get one, How messed up is that (even the Dr says that is not right) We will be getting tests finally on this baby (they don't do them for every loss, because the won't & cost too much money for them to do it...It was abused years ago so they had to put a limit to it) So I took the week off from work because Dr think I may just m/c on my own next week. (I am not looking forward to the pain again)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/miniwe/

"Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
if only for awhile
To know you're there
A breath away not too far
To where you are"
Author Unknown
Yvette A @ 7:50 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com