What a Journey for baby

Thursday, September 09, 2004

D&C today

I had the D&C today, We arrived at the Hosp "Womans Grace"
at about 12pm they got me into a bed right away. The nurses came and spoke with us then the two Dr came out to speak with us. They all said they were sorry for us after reading our history & were quiet impressed of the positive outlook DH & I have even the Chaplin when she came to speak with us, she said that she could see the support DH & I have for each other. She asked if we had faith... I just told her I am having issues with him right now, That I know I am not being punished but I do want to know why it has to keep happening. I told her right from the day DH & I were married we were being tested (our 1st loss was 2w later at 6w)....and you know what we are still here fighting it every step of the way!

They were all great very understanding & amazed at our determination to keep trying. I will say the D&C was not so bad they did put me to sleep I did not feel a thing, which is so much easier to deal with then the physical pain. And I slept all afternoon I have no cramps... I feel peaceful with it.

DH & I spoke of surrogacy again still an option plus we are still going to try again...

So now onto the wait for AF I hope she finds me sooner then later....
Yvette A @ 7:50 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com