What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Can we say GROSS!

On Sunday night I went downstairs to our basement, I first notice tuffs of cat hair everywhere (how much hair can a cat loose) Then as I was walking around doing some insecpting something else caught my eye as I walked closer I think my brain was not seening what my eyes saw.... It was a half eaten baby mouse GROSS!! All the was left behind was it's butt end and tail....gag gag gag. I started to call my dh to come down stairs then I started to gag..... I was thinking how did a mouse get in here! Then I thought which cat had the meal...gag gag gag. I think it was my Stuckie-boy he use to be stranded outside before he came to us and as for Lyric I don't think she has ever seen a mouse(she has always been an indoor cat) but she loves to chase the spiders & flies and eat them...so maybe, but I doubt it. I just can't imagine one of my kitties eating another animal then on the other hand YEAH because I don't want any mice in the house.

You can tell spring is here, all the little gofers are out and a bout but why do they think they can cross the road to get to the other side??? So ofcourse you see them all over the road....GROSS!
Yvette A @ 2:22 p.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

4:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Cats are there to eat them! :) On a positive side, you are better off not knowing who ate whom...

12:54 p.m.  
Blogger Melody: I have two cats. They love to leave ther 'left overs' on the welcome mat at my front door. It's the first thing I see upon leaving or entering my home. Sometimes it's beeks and feet, sometimes it's innards and tails. What FUN .



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com