What a Journey for baby

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A vent

I am so tired of some people coming to me asking questions about how to get pg... They say, "Since you are the expert" what the blazes... expert at what infertility???

Like today a girl at work asked be about getting pg and she to said "since you seem to know a lot about it" She wants to have another baby (she is a single mom (I have no problem with that) but it sounds like she just wants to go out there a lay with any guy to get pg) I just looked at her and said "You are already the one with the baby, why you asking me?" Then she went into it about her cycle.... I'm sorry but all I heard was blah blah blah... I was just not in the mood to hear this,KWIM... so I just looked at her and said sorry I don't know what is happening with your cycle... and left it at that.

This just reminds me of about 3 1/2yrs ago when I told a girl (because she kept bugging me about it) how to know when she was fertile every month (the stretchy CM) then bang she was pg, then I found out she only got pg to try and keep her BF, which did not work & she already had one child she did not spend much time with...... So I really think I am holding a grudge to those who want a baby they ask me how so I tell them then bang they are pg in the next 2 months as I still sit here in the dust... am I a little JELOUSE ya I think so... lol
Yvette A @ 7:52 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com