What a Journey for baby

Monday, December 06, 2004

It does not stop (the question)

Last night DH & I went to a x-mas dinner for the bank committee he is on. (Of course when we went last year we were pg) so as we sat down for dinner a girl asked "how’s your little one, must be running around now?" DH & I stop and looked at her, and then she asked again DH said "no" then she went on to say, "not crawling walking?" Then I said "no, no baby" then Dh said, "we lost him." The look on her face, oh man I had to keep it together so she would not feel worse, I just kept drinking my water.

She felt so bad she kept apologizing saying she did not know we kept saying "it's ok, you didn't know" needless to say it was a bit uncomfortable and quiet at the table for a few moments. We did make it thru the dinner & the night.

But it just does not stop, there will always be someone we run into that "did not know"

Makes my heart is heavy, the 21st is coming fast & I am not sure how I will be on that day, just thinking about it I have tears in my eyes. Gosh 1yr has gone so fast & my arms are still empty with another loss to add
Yvette A @ 10:18 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com