What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

6days past due

6days past due... is there anyway I can get AF to arrive with herbals... hmmm Not sure if I should call the clinic and let them know AF is still nowhere in sight. They will probably tell me to wait it out... what else can they do?

If it is not one thing it is another I never had long cycles like this.... so I guess now I do.

If "IF" I ever M/C again I won't do a D&C, every other loss was a natural loss and my cycles went back to normal with the D&C I just don't feel Normal.

I am thinking maybe I did O on CD31 my temp went from 36.2c to 36.7c (97.2f/98.1f) guess I will see what my temp says tomorrow... this is the longest cycle I have ever had. If I did O we timed BD pretty good I might say, fingers crossed
Yvette A @ 8:04 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com