What a Journey for baby

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Finally AF has found me

I had no cramps either I was expecting something fierce since it has been 46days, She was easy on me. Now to start Clomid 100mg on CD3 & hope for IUI in about 2w time then maybe just maybe a wonderful X-mas gift...

Have to share this dream I had last night:

I was at a house where there were a few babies crawling around (mine was one of them) I wanted to put my baby down for a nap but I did not know which baby was mine & was thinking what is wrong with me which one is my baby it needs a NAP. then I woke

Today I took out a couple of Christmas stuff, part of me feels guilty for doing this for even thinking of setting up the tree soon, reason being because we lost our baby boy William on Dec 21 last year. Part of me does not want anything to do with Christmas this year, the other part wants me to celebrate the memory of him be decorating like I did last year. I am just feeling confused still hurt, wondering why and I miss my baby boy so much.
Yvette A @ 5:39 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com