What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I’m having CLOMID RAGE

10:41 AM

I just want to chew, snap, whack, give the evil eye to whoever walks across my path...Grrrr and today of all days everyone here at work is throwing something my way asking stupid questions, ah they are just in my way!!... I want to THROW something & this phone won't stop ringing either!


It all started last night:
I felt a bit emotional when I got home, thought nothing of it....

Then DH happened to say "lets not do IUI for a couple of months, see what happens" yeah I lost it I started to cry, he then went on to say he feels like a donor he is tired of it all being "mechanical". Which is understandable, but do you think I would stop crying NO & I'm thinking what is wrong with me!!! It hit me when I went to bed cried on the pillow and then I thought CLOMID and it all made sense....

I totally understand DH and really when you think of it 4 of the 5 pg's maybe even all 5 were conceive without IUI so really not a big deal right? Well I look at it as an extra boost more of a chance kind of thing.... but really.... and that Christmas gift that could of been still can be.

I guess I have no choice, really I can’t walk into the clinic for the IUI and say “I’m here inject me” , when DH has not done his part. What’s 2month (8weeks, 62days……)

Phew I feel somewhat better .......... ah NO (I think today I need to be in a room all by myself)

Another thing, (this is probably the clomid speaking, I will type it anyways because it is how I feel right at this moment)

This just sucks it really does, why us on this path or journey and so easy for others.... what is the reason behind it all.

I'm tired of being "strong" when there are times I just need to cry, cry tears of frustration, anger, sadness or just to cry...
Yvette A @ 10:41 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com