What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Do you see what I see.....



I am a tad freaked right now, once again they tell me wrong side O'ing (ovulating) and look what I see ..... I am scared.

My hope is rising but a am to scared to let it get to high. I what to cry, spot also paid me a visit yesterday

I know by posting this you may think I am jumping the gun but hey after 5 pg (pregnancies & 5 losses) this being my 6th nothing is going to change if I post this now or later.

Looks like a EDD of Oct/28/2005
I pray this is my miracle.

I so hope this test was not a bust..

------

I took another test a CBE (celar Blue Easy) at lunch and yup +. Gosh I still have to tell DH....

I still have one more CBE and 2 no name brand to try out so I have 3 more altogether ... lol

Brown spot is still hanging about.

I'm scared to tell DH, scared to call the Dr because I am only on CD11
Well I'm just SCARED!
Yvette A @ 12:24 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com