What a Journey for baby

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Gave DH the news & Spoke with a Nurse from the Clinic

still two lines and a + this morning.


I said to DH your are good.... do you want to know how good you are.... he was like what are you talking about??? so I showed him the CBE test.... he just looked at me said your PG? Then the whole night he kept looking at me funny you could see the smile in his eyes....

PLEASE let the be the ONE

I also started my progesterone last night now on to 3x a day

I spoke with the Nurse at the Clinic and I go for blood today get results tomorrow then I go every Tuesday till 12w, they will let me know tomorrow when to start the IVIG
The nurse congatulated me then said I should set up an appt with my regular Dr...I said no, Dr S always watches me till 12w then she wants me to see DR O because he is familiar with the IVIG for PG women. She just said Oh...hmmm....I could hear her going thru my file then said oh yes your right you will talk with them tomorrow when you call for your HCG results.


I think I am still in denial...

hope for great #'s
Yvette A @ 3:35 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com