What a Journey for baby

Monday, April 18, 2005

1st Scare

I started bleeding yesterday around 5:30pm it was red not brown blood, my heart sank and I just thought no no not again.

I arrived at my sisters around 5:15pm then I went to the bathroom and low and behold....(I went before we left my house all was fine 30min later I'm bleeding)

My sister took me to the hospital, The waiting area was pretty empty so they got me into a bed withing 15min (I think that is a record)Two nurses came in asked all the info they felt bad about the losses. The other nurse was feeling my belly asking if it hurt any where which it did not,she mentioned that it feels harder more to the left so I told them I have a Unicornuate Uterus
they had no clue what it was so I had to explaine. I told one nurse I had heard the heart beating this morning she was like really.. I going to get the doppler because I(she) always has a hard time finding the heart beats and since I know where it is she said lets listen for it (the other nurse did not beleive that I have been hearing it she said a comment like "it still to early to hear it" but I said I have been hearing it since 8week 5days the look she gave me was like yeah right) The other nurse came back with the doppler I pointed to where I always hear it ofcourse she could not find it so I ofered to find it Which I did, the other nurse said thats not it and the other nurse and I looked at each other and took the wand from me and moved it just a little and there it was nice and strong we both just looked at the other nurse (heart was beating about 150-160bpm) . Then Dr G finally came in after about 1hr and asked me all the same questions again then left the room, my sister and I just looked at each other. Then a male nurse came in to check my blood pressure the Dr finally came back he checked me out and cervix is closed nice and tight baby's heart still beating. The Dr said my uterus is measures where it should be but it goes way to the left, I said yes I have a unicornuate uterus, he sadi really that was confrimed?? Yes I had a MRI. He thinks my placenta may have seperated some which can cause the bleeding.

I am going for my IVIG right now, I see the Dr tomorrow after my ultrasound

The blood is now a dark brown, I have/had no cramps whatsoever so that is good.

please pray that precious says for at least another 12-14weeks. my goal is viability right now then we will go from there...

------

Back from IVIG all went well & I am happy to report then when I went the the bathroom before I left there all was clear......hopefully it stays that way.

Yvette A @ 3:44 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com