What a Journey for baby

Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm 12 weeks Today...

Today I walked into the 12week of my pg, or the 3rd month some would say or second trimester others would say.

For a "normal" pg you could say you were stepping out of the woods the pg should be good from here on, but for me I am walking deeper into the woods the forest is getting thicker the ground unknown. As this little miracle grows inside of me and gets bigger by the day we can only hope and pray my little UU lets this baby grow and that my body cooperates. I keep telling my body that this baby is a good thing a healthy baby that is good for my body not bad and to let this baby grow to embrace it.

I am on a message board with other women with Unicornuate Uterus, many of them have gone on to have very healthy babies even twins (which I was told would be impossible) but 6 sets of twins were born. Others have had preemies but others carried their baby full term even past the due date but most have had c-sections.

I do sit here and I do feel good about this pg, yes there are nervous days but I will say most of them are good.

I go for my next IVIG on Monday in the afternoon. On Tuesday I have my last hcg blood test then dh & I get to see our "Precious", we go for the Nuchal Translucency ultrasound. It is so neat to see the baby at this stage you can see almost everything baby wiggling around and sucking it's thumb, I wish we could get pictures but with this kind of u/s they don't do pictures.
Then in the afternoon we get to meet the High Risk OB who will be looking after me. I am excited and nervous.

I am still amazed that I am pg with all my pg (6 of them) I have only made it past the 12w make twice this being the second one.

-------

My sister and I have the same family Dr. N. (she is an awesome Dr) My sister went for an appointment the other day when she came back she told me that Dr N got a fax update on me from the Fertility Clinic. She was telling my sister about the comments they said about me that they think I am a remarkable person, they say it is truly amazing the way I take every pg with a positive attitude considering what I have been thru. They said some more things and Dr N said they hit the nail on the head for the way the described me... Hearing this makes me a bit embarrassed then all emotional because I don't see it that way, I am doing what I can to have a baby that is all.
Many people have told me they see me as an inspiration and that they would of giving up long ago.... Maybe it is just what you can handle and how you handle it all but I have not lost the fight nor am I ready to give up the battle, this has made me a stronger person, I myself wonder where this strength and determination comes from .... I guess it is what I can handle...................
Yvette A @ 2:55 p.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Jules: Yvette you are a stronger person than me, that's for sure.

Thanks for your beautiful update. I am hoping hoping hoping for you that this little one makes it all the way to being born to you and your DH, and grows up to be a beautiful example of how wonderful things can happen with enough patience and determination.

When we get closer -- I look forward to knowing what team this little one's on so I can make you something..

Love and hugs to a very special Sista.

Jules

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri: Oh Yvette - what a great post. You ARE an inspiration to many and I know at times it might seem hard to picture yourself as such.

Continued P&PT for an uneventful, healthy and happy rest of your pregnancy until Precious is home, safe and sound.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com