What a Journey for baby

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Can I share a Dream

I dream t I had a baby (now I don't know if I was the one to give birth or a surrogate) but it was a little boy, I was thinking that this is not real, I have a baby there was no way.

I looked at my hubby and he had tears falling down his cheeks with the biggest smile on his face and the joy in his eyes then I looked back down to our son in my arms and thought he is perfect his eyes were bright & full of life he had lots of brown straight hair (I remember thinking wow strait hair) then I had tears falling saying my baby my dream is here. When I looked back up my family was all around and they to were all crying.....

Then I had to wake up... yeah that sucked.... but hey It gave me new hope & I know it won't just happen only in my dreams.
Yvette A @ 7:54 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com