What a Journey for baby

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Did IV-IgG yesterday

Did the IV-IgG yesterday (Gamma globulin)

Was ok

I arrive at 9am they got me in a room with 2 other ladies one an elderly women and a girl about my age who slept the whole time. I sat in a chair (kind of like a recliner)set up the IV(normal one) I had to wait for the Gamma globulin it was not ready for me.(I have to call 1st thing in the morning before I go next time, so they have it ready) When they finally got the Gamma globulin when the injected it I felt a little woozy at first then all was fine, they took my blood pressure every 15min & if it was good they'd speed up the drip so all in all It took about 3 1/2hrs then I was sent home. Every time I go the the hospital I always get so tired from it, I just laid on the couch for the rest of the day.

The nurses kept commenting about my blood pressure, they kept saying boy you are relaxed. The lowest it went was 97/64 the highest 109/70. This was the 1st in a while that when I got a IV I did not bruise ...Yeah.

I go back on Dec 2 at 9am then Dec 31st. Hoping I get pg before Dec 31st
Yvette A @ 7:58 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com