What a Journey for baby

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

OK who is holding AF

OK who is holding AF hostage??

Today is day 28 AF should be here, well she still has time to arrive but usually spot arrives 1st and no sign of him "spot" that is.. No I am not pg I tested and got a BFN(big fat negative). I would really like for AF to be here this morning and I can count that as day 1 but if she comes after 3pm tomorrow is day 1....I just want to get started again.
If it is not one thing it is another...

Calling out to AF "come to me!!" lol
Yvette A @ 8:01 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com