What a Journey for baby

Thursday, December 09, 2004

A Vent!

I just just want to shake DH sometimes........Grrrrr

This morning I get 2 lines on the OPK & I have very stretchy CM, temp still low, so I thought today would be IUI day....was I wrong.
Dh alarm goes off & I ask him "why is it going off?", he said "He has the appointment with the other massage guy in Okotoks (it's a little town just outside of Calgary) He the guy is going to show Dh another massage technique so they can work together. I said Oh, hmm well I got 2 lines this morning which means IUI today, Can you meet the guy a little later?" He said "no, I already re-booked with him once. Just come back to bed we will do it the old fashion way". meanwhile I am pretty much dress for work & most of all I am not a MAN I am not ready on a dime like him. Why do they think women can have sex like bang. I’m sorry but my body does not work like that, it takes me a while to get warmed up and "ready" .... So I am going to call the clinic and ask if it is ok to bd tonight then come for the IUI tomorrow...Hopefully tomorrow is OK.

thanks for letting me
(I get a kick out of this Emotion)

I just really would love to see a BFP (big fat positive) on Chrsitmas Day,

Am I over reacting???

-------------------------------------------

Clinic CALLED back and well she thinks it might be to late, said to BD tonight and tomorrow..The nurse said if we want to they could still book the IUI for tomorrow but she really thinks it is to late.... I told her I would Talk to DH & call in the morning if we go ahead with the IUI.....I just want to scream.

Can I say I am REALLY PI$$ED
at DH right now, I will have to cool my temper keep it cool since we need to BD tonight and tomorrow.

So should we go ahead and book IUI tomorrow, I know when I tell DH what the nurse said he will just nix the whole IUI. So much for a Christmas baby..

Breathe 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9....10 breathe

You know someone told me that God has a purpose for our lives, why was I or for that matter any of us giving this purpose of infertility, is he testing how strong we can be before we are beaten down?? a "purpose" whatever!

Pls send happy vibes to me before I go home tonight I WILL need them. Talk about BDing a demand, geesh
Yvette A @ 12:45 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com