What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

YAHOOO!! It's LEFT....

I'm ovulating on the left...

The Dr who came in to do the u/s was a new Dr so I mentioned to him that the left Ovary is a hard one to find (of course since it is the one we want to find) and that normally the u/s tech they give up if they can’t find it. The Dr was determined to find the left ovary, he was jabbing me it was one of the most uncomfortable vaginal u/s I have had but hey he took the time to find it & I am glad he did there is one nice follies ready to go.


I also asked if they got the karyotyping in from my last loss still nothing He was not impressed by that either, He mentioned that it should not take that long that they should hirer more people or fund the department better people should not have to wait this long So that made me like him.

ps; I'm going to try to talk DH into the IUI just to up the chance, I will tell him I'll take the next 2 months off. But if not that’s ok we will just bd like crazy....lol

Hoping for a wonderful christmas gift

Yvette A @ 12:40 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com