What a Journey for baby

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Clinic Finally called. my # is in.

My File was in the wrong area, she apologized for it...

My HCG @ 12dpo(days past ovulations) ( 3 weeks 4 days) is 61 she said that is great, the range is 50-340 so far so good looks like I will be doing the IVIG Tuesday the 22 @1pm....

OMG!!!! I am shaking, I just told my boss he said I sure hope this works for you this time.
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Of course I am PG because I just bought my 12w pass for Jazzercise ...lol.... not sure if I will be doing that now, want to take care of my Precious I don't want to be Jumping, running, twisting and stretching KWIM....

OMG! OMG! OMG! I still can not believe it!

I go for another HCG tomorrow I won't know the results of that one till Tuesday because here in Canada Monday is Family Day which means Monday is a holiday. Then I go every Tuesday for HCG till I am 12week along.

My u/s (ultrasound) is on March 8 at 1pm

I still have to tell my Family

----

IVIG is on Tuesday 22 @ 1pm
Yvette A @ 3:57 p.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri: I think this is the most awesome news I have heard in a long time! Yvette, I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You deserve this little bundle so much and I will be praying and cheering you on, my friend.

11:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Yvette,
I just read the news. Congratulations. I'm so so happy for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, believe me. As Sheri said, you deserve this baby more than anyone.
Hugs
Maryse



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com