What a Journey for baby

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

13 weeks 5days.......

And I am still having issues with food, I want to eat but it's just not working with me. I start to gag....

Still pretty tired, I try to take a nap on my lunch break but for some reason now others decide to take there lunch at the same time now 1pm (they never use too) and all they want to do is talk talk talk or argue with each other and the are not quiet, when all I want to do is Image Hosted by ImageShack.us . even if I am not sleeping and I am reading a book all by myself before they walk in the keep interrupting me telling me I should talk with them and put my book down when they come in. Ah NO this is my lunch I don't want to talk or argue with anyone because I answer the phones all day.....I like to have my quiet time, is that wrong of me?

----
My mum calls every other day to check up on her "babies" (I am the youngest of 4 girls, I am her last baby whom is having a baby) I think she worries about me too.


3weeks till my u/s I wonder if baby will show us if it is a he or a she, I am feeling girl I could be wrong but it is what I feel. What is your guess???
Yvette A @ 3:38 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com