What a Journey for baby

Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture of my boy


Here is my attempt to taking a photo of Orion, he kept sliding down(guess the material was slippery) and he looks so skinny...lol














and here he is looking out from his cradle (
the one on the
man floor, D yours is in the bedroom..lol)

Yvette A @ 7:17 p.m. : comments: 3 Comments: 3

7:17 p.m.  
Blogger Tammy: You know, I just can't seem to get over that he is finally here, Yvette. Orion is here!!!!!!!!!! I am loving your blog, can't get enough... I miss those first days...soak it up, even if you are tired. And kudos to Hubby, what a great guy!!!

9:57 a.m.  
Blogger Michele: Congrats to you!! I have been watching your blog over the last couple months. Your son is beautiful and I'm so happy for you that you finally got your precious gift! After having my daughter in June I know exactly how you feel!! Infertility does suck! We're hoping to start for our second soon too!! I look forward to your next journey!!

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Melody: How beautiful.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com