What a Journey for baby

Monday, September 12, 2005

Orion Clement is here......

Orion made his entrance into the world on September 12, 2005 at 9:31pm (7weeks early)
weight: 4lbs 3.5oz (1931g)
lenght: 17 1/4 inches (45cm)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click on pic to see bigger)

I will post his birth story later, I am spending most of my time at the hospital with him. We hope he comes home in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Orion's photo gallery

I am finally a MOMMY to a earth angel...
Yvette A @ 9:31 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

4:59 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: He is just precious! I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am for you.

Keep those pictures comning of that darlin' boy!



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com