What a Journey for baby

Thursday, October 06, 2005

DH is wonderful...

He came home from work and said, "go get some sleep, I will watch our boy. Ah some sleep has found me...lol

I only slept for 3 hrs but it was great, DH stayed up till 2am even tho he had to work in the morning he let me sleep.

Even the other night I went for a nap and slept for 6HRS I cam running down the stairs said I am sorry but how come you did not wake me (this is at 4:00am) you have to work in the morning? he said well you need your sleep I said yeah but you do to, he said that is ok.

I new I loved this man for a reason...
Yvette A @ 8:30 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

1:10 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri: Oh Yvette - I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading about your lack of sleep due to Orion, You and Orion going on outings to show him off, Dr.s appointments with the new baby. I love it! Does it seem like a dream or what? Enjoy every precious moment of that little guy!



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com