What a Journey for baby

Monday, October 03, 2005

Orion meets his new Dr....

I arrived a bit late, guess I have to time it better now that it is now not just me that has to get ready Orion needs a FEW things to go with us too.... babies can pack a bunch of stuff...lol. When I walk into the Dr office the nurse behind the desk was not the one I normaly see, but she did know about Orion because she said when she saw him "so this is the little miracle, he is beautiful"

Dr N was so happy to see him, she said he is perfect (and he is) she sang to him.... she even said what a little miracle.

He weighed 4lbs 14oz almost 5lbs.

---

Today was Orion's & my first outing together other then driving home from the Hospital. So I strolled up & down the mall to show him off...... Yes I am PROUD!
Yvette A @ 8:19 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com