What a Journey for baby

Friday, September 09, 2005

32w6d Dr appt

Had Dr appointment on Thursday.

Why is it when you put money in the parking meter that you either pay to much or never enough?
At my last appointment I put in $4.00 ($1.00 for 20minutes) and I was in the Dr office and out in 20minutes. Then this last appointment I put in $2.00 (40min) well of course Dr was running behind so I had to go back outside and put more money in the meter another 40 minutes ($2.00) It's a good thing they do the urine test, blood pressure test and weight in as soon as you get there otherwise there would be some unhappy pg women in that office.

I sit and wait another 15mon before I hear my name being called, the nurse takes me into the room and asks me it I am pg with just one baby? my response was I better be we have only seeing one through out all the U/S I have had. She has me lay down measures my belly but Orion kept moving so she could not get a good measure, she said it is over 32w. Then she listened for Orion's heart beat which was good 145bpm. then she marks it all in my chart says Dr O will be in shortly and then leaves the room. True to her word Dr O comes a knocking a few minutes later, He walks in smiling saying almost 33w's and gives me a smile that you would give a kid I felt like I was to jump off the table and jump for joy, but I said were I was (not so easy to move around anymore... lol) Then he pulls out the measuring tape and says lets measure your tummy, I looked at him thinking the nurse did that already.. hmm so I laid on the table again he measures my belly 33w then listens again for the HB in which he had a hard time finding it (I wanted to tell him it is lower down but who am I to tell him that.. lol) he did find it as Orion belted me one hb was 167bpm at that point. Dr said it is high because baby is moving around which is ok.
Oh and AGAIN he says that scar is from your ectopic right? ah YES he asks this every time! I feel like saying SCAR where did that come from?
Dr then felt my tummy and found Orion's head which is down and PUSHED on it OUCH! to me but what did my little boy feel??? Dr grinned/chuckled and said sorry ...hmm. how about you lay down and I push down on your sensitive areas and laugh and say sorry...

You know I do like the Dr and I know he is very busy with many patients but really do they need to ask the same question over & over & over again (the scar question is just getting to me) Yes I have 5 losses behind me but every time I go to the Dr he always reminds me of the one...grrrr


My results:
urine ~ Normal
Blood Preasure ~ 124/70
weight ~ 61.5 kilo / 135.3 lbs (up 23 lbs )

Yvette A @ 4:03 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com