What a Journey for baby

Friday, December 10, 2004

"O" Pains

Well Dh & I did BD last night, When I took the OPK this morning still two nice dark lines, my temp was still low & I am having major O pains on the left so I am Oing.
I ask dh if he wanted to do the IUI, his response we did it last night & the clinic always said to wait a few days before IUI. Then I told him the nurse said to BD last night then if we still want to come in the morning we can, I am asking because I am having my O pains. But he did not say anything so I took it as a no.

How can He can be so sweet and loving one moment then so FRUSTEATING the next and yet I still love him.....hmmmmm.... and they say women are strange....

Sorry about my rant
yesterday, feels good to let it all out .... still a bit peeved but life does go on.
Yvette A @ 11:45 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com