What a Journey for baby

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Well now that I am PG (Pregnant)

I have moved on to the next level of obsessing (Now if you have experienced any kind of infertility you will know where I am coming from)

I have gone from checking my temperature every morning hoping to catch O then obsess till AF comes and if she comes I start all over again next month....and so on ..... and so on..... until you get that

I now obsess over every little twitch, check the TP (toilet paper) for
"spot" afraid of another m/c (miscarriage) to scared to fantasies about the future a feeling of this being to good to be true yet hoping and praying that this one is it.

Your brain, well mine does MESS with me!

But today I a PREGNANT!

Yvette A @ 11:45 a.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Mama Lamb: Hi Yvette.. lurker from PALP/sisters here.. Just want you to know I am really hoping this is the stickiest baby ever. I have had several friends undergo similar IvIg treatments, each for different conditions, but in the end, they all got their bundles, and I am really praying it is your turn. Will be watching for your updates on the boards. It has been fun seeing everyone's new blogs.

Robin (theflock from PALP)

9:55 p.m.  
Blogger Tammy: As always, hoping and hoping for you and this little miracle babe.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com