What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Strang PG Dream...

I dreamt I crocheted a nice mint green poncho and then I went out side running around with nothing on but holding this poncho and as I was running down the street with my big belly I thought I should put my poncho on instead of carrying it, So on it went still nothing on underneath.
Some how I ended up in Downtown with a group of people searching for something but I ended up having some sort of black pants on almost like Capri’s but no top only the holy poncho. I started to run along the c-train tracks (like subway but above ground) then I saw people I new and the were pointing at my belly saying "look at you and that little belly of yours".
Then I started to run again the poncho was waving in the wind and showing my belly off and my breast a giggling (which they never do...lol) then I realized I was going the wrong way I stopped on the corner and was confused at which way to go, then I figured it out and woke up.....
I remember when I woke I thought that wow the poncho was nice.

------

Another funny:

My sister called me at work this morn to see how I was doing.She then wanted to say something about Mum then stopped and said "oh maybe I can not tell you" I said I know she has something for me but I don't know what it is.

Then she said then I can tell you the story....
(My mum went to Regina Saskatchewan to visit her brother who is Ill)

Sister: Mum came over last night saying she bought you something and that you and DH are going over for dinner tonight, (so she wanted to tease mum) sis said this is like "Everybody Loves Raymond" instead it is "Everybody Love Y" she went on saying every time you go out of town you always bring something back for her, your always inviting her over for dinner, I never get invited ........ She said mum got this look on her face and said "oh" I'll make dinner bring it over here and have everyone come over ........... My sister laughed and said mum I am teasing you, its ok don't worry, I’m not bothered.... my mum just said oh you...lol

My mum always buys me little charms like angels for my angels Or charms for a healthy pg stuff like that...

Were are all close to mum and this sister & her DH just bought mum and 1990 (I think) Cadillac mint condition for just because all she does.
Yvette A @ 12:36 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com