What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

30 week 4 days ultrasound ....

had my appointment to check the fluid around Orion and to check my cervix.

Orion is still looking good, but cervix has shortened more to 1.8 to 2.1 cm (18mm / 21mm) DH & I even noticed the change of it... I think we are getting good at this u/s stuff, we now what we are looking at now before the tech tells us... lol
Still having some braxton hicks at least every hour.


Dh & I think we will be meeting our little man in September instead of October.


We will see what Dr has to say a my appt next week.

here are a couple of pic's of Orion: (click on images to see bigger)

I say he has his Daddy's nose
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here he is holding his hands:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and here is my Cervix (this is almost like the Virgina mono log)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

More images: http://img82.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cca36eb.jpg

Yvette A @ 8:41 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

6:42 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: Great pictures! I really appreciate you labeling the different objects becuase otherwise I woudln't be able to tell what was what.

Can't wait to see a real life picture of the little guy soon!



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com