What a Journey for baby

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hello Loppy...as DH calls me...

Here I am at 31weeks 1day of me laying down, this is the best way to see the lopsided me..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I washed the baby clothes that I have today for "just in case" cleaned up his room some, well quite a bit..lol.

We had our 1st "child birthing class" this past Thursday, was fun. We had to introduce ourselves and then say what we have enjoyed in the pg. When it came to me I said my name then said I that we are 31w tomorrow (fri) and what I have enjoyed was watching my belly grow and movements (I really wanted to say I have enjoyed that we have made it this far and that I really am going to be a mummy, but I did not want to get into it...and freak others out. I have to remeber not everyone has had problems)
I finally got a massage from DH because the teacher said for the husbands to massage the wives at the end of classe for about 3minutes... ah was GREAT... (dh was afraid to massage through out the pg, for just in case I went into labor he did not want to think he started it)
Yvette A @ 8:00 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

7:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Hey,
So happy for you all, almost there! What a journey it has been is right..

Huggs

Trena



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com