What a Journey for baby

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I did it...I set up

the cradle that my big sister "D" sent me almost 4 yrs ago... After I was done I just sat and looked at it, it finally looks like I get to use it. it is very nice and much bigger then I thought it was, I will take a pic later.

It is werid walking in to my room now and seeing this cradle there in waiting for Orion....gosh I am teary eyed.
Yvette A @ 2:31 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

7:00 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: I loe the new look to your site and it loads faster now too.

I can't wait to see you write about having your son in that cradle sleeping and then you can cry some more and we'll cry with you.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com