What a Journey for baby

Monday, December 13, 2004

I finally put my tree up

Yesterday, I just find it so hard to get in the sprit this year.

As I was setting the tree up & putting the lights on my right breast started to leak, this does happen every now and then but it was happening a lot last night, maybe because I was thinking of William. I can not beleive another year has come & gone, we have no baby yet instead another loss.

12days to go to Christmas ........ Part of me can't wait for it to be over.
Yvette A @ 11:08 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com