What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

In Memory of William

My Memory of William
December 21 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For William Clement who was born silently at 6:50pm 1yr ago today




My little one

From the first day I new
I was pregnant
We were so filled with joy,
our gift from God,
our sweet, little boy.

I tried to think of a
Nickname for you
Gem, dream, sprout & bean
But little one it came to be

We watched you grow
We saw your face
Your arms and legs
We saw you dance
Inside mommy’s loving embrace

Your daddy cheered
I had tears
As we watched again
You did cartwheels.

We saw you again at 17 weeks
My how you have grown
You had little cheeks
We saw fingers and toes
Even a little button nose

I felt you grow and move around,
little kicks of love
felt like heaven above.

You showed us
You could bend & twirl
You turned away then right back

You looked at Daddy & I
You waved your hand
We all laughed,
We never new what was planned

19weeks was all it was
Are little one was sent
to live above

You showed us hope
You showed us love
You showed us what life is
Moments, memories and dreams to be
My little one you were ment for me.

I got to hold you once
and for that I'll always treasure,
your precious, little face
brought us so much pleasure.

You are now our little angel
in God's loving arms,
where you will be safe and sound
and nothing can do you harm.

Our love will grow stronger
everyday as we go on,
you will be our son forever
as precious and innocent as ever.


We love & miss you William, your little footprints were imprinted on our hearts.


Love Mummy

Thank you all so much for your prayers & precious thoughts of William

I have Angels all around me
Yvette A @ 11:41 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com