What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

On to another month

AF found me Christmas Day she was gentle on me this time.

Christmas was a depressing day (not because of AF) It is hard when you have grown up celebrating Christmas then you marry someone who does not give a hoot about it, it sure ruins the holidays. His gifts are still under the tree he has not touched them. I had nothing under the tree (I know it is not about the gifts but in all honesty it is nice to have one)

Last night DH was telling a friend of his about Surrogacy so I piped in saying GS is different then TS..... He turned and said then I guess we will be doing TS then (he thinks it is cheaper for a TS, In some sense I guess he is right) it hurt my feelings because he was so against adoption because the baby would not be his blood, so he expects me to be fine with this, (don't get me wrong if it is the only way to go I will do it) but he does not seem to understand that it will still be hard for me because I know my eggs are good and healthy and yet it won't be my egg & his sperm. I really want a child of "ours". It is hard to come to the terms that it would be “His” biological child and not mine.

It feels like he has giving up on my body, He is seeing the negative side of things that could go wrong he is not seeing the positive side. There are many women with the same UU who have had normal health babies...

Feeling like a failure today..........
Yvette A @ 5:38 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com