What a Journey for baby

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm sick...........

My head is hurting, my eyes are watery my nose is nonstop ..I have a Kleenex permanently attached to me! It started yesterday my nose kept running then today.....I fell like CRAP.

I have not been sick for so long the second I get PG bang this cold finds me..

I am actually having a hard time seeing the computer screen.

Going to Dinner to my mums tonight DH is helping them with the computer & I know she is going to try to give me some medicine (she is my mum) so I am going to have to tell them that I am pg. They will be happy but my mum will worry about us. I know she is looking forward to her baby having a baby. She has felt guilty with all my Infertility problems feels like she did something wrong when pg with me, when she did nothing wrong it is just the way I was to be made.


Yvette A @ 10:41 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com