What a Journey for baby

Monday, May 09, 2005

My Weekend.....

Well I turned 15w on Friday, Heart rate is still beating around 158 to 163 bpm

I find myself thinking more about my pg with William, I am getting closer to the 19w mark and I am getting scared. I am checking my belly for any strange rising and harding, safe to say nothing is happening.

Went to my sisters house for the Mother's Day dinner for them (2 sisters) and our mum. When I walked in the door my little neice "T" gave me a card saying "Happy Mother's Day to a mother to be" I thought that was nice of her to think of me. Then my sister gave me a gift too it was a baby book "Baby Chronicals" My Very Own Story: from pre-natal to pre-school. I am excited to write in it but yet scared at the same time. I let them all hear the heart beat (I brang my doppler, sister asked me to) they were all excited it was nice to see.

When we were leaving the dinner my bil (brother in law) said to me next year you will be celebrating today to, all I could do was smile and think "I hope so". I am so excited for this baby but yet so gaurded & cautious too. It is hard I feel myself prepare for the good but also prepare for the bad (what happened to normal??)

1 more week till we get to see our "precious" again hopefully we can see if it is a boy or a girl (could use some open leg vibes from you all), pray all is well and that we don't walk in there hearing bad news (I won't lie I do think of the good and the bad of a u/s)
Yvette A @ 11:38 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com