What a Journey for baby

Thursday, December 30, 2004

IVIgG today

This was my 3rd IVIg.

It went pretty fast 2hrs, the drip was going at a fast drip so my right arm was freezing I had to get a warm blanket just for my hand.

The nurses are great there I was asking them what I need to do because this is the last IV til I become PG, they were not sure but all said they would keep me on file till I call and say im pg or when the Fertility Clinc calls them for an appointment.One of the nurses in a round about way asked why I was having problems so when I told her I had a UU (Unicornuate Uterus) she looked at me funny she never herd of it so I had to explain it to her, Made me realize that I am unique even tho I do chat with women with a UU it is still not heard of often...

When I left I said bye to the nurses and they said good by & good luck hope to see you in the next month or two......... the other patients look at us funny like why would she want to come back??? If they only new this is my hope to get my miracle......
Yvette A @ 4:22 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com