What a Journey for baby

Monday, February 21, 2005

I told my Mum

Like I said when we went over she try to give me some kind of medicine so I told her I can't have any She said oh yeah (she was thinking of my fertility meds) So I said no not just because of that and I just looked at her she then grabed my leg and said you pregnant! your pregnant! her face just lit up.

It was funny because later on that night my step-dad said you should try this Cold FX stuff, my mum yells from the kitchen "she can not have anything!" Why is it that mums hear things when you don't think they can but when they can the don't hear it....selective hearing??

I am still fighting my cold not sure if I have pinkeye as well I am a bit better today hopefully I am better for work tomorrow and for the IVIG I hope they still take me if I am not feeling well.

Yvette A @ 1:29 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com