What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well it is May and yup it's SNOWING

You think I'd be use to it by now since it ALWAYS snows in May!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Currently:
-1°
Light Snow
High: 11°
Low: -3°


Good ole Alberta weather.

--

Am I ever hungry today. I already ate my morning snack (peanut butter & jam sandwich) that was at 9:30am I don't get lunch till 1pm and I have been hungry since 10:30.

At work yesterday an employee comes up to me saying he does not feel well and he kept waling up to me I just looked at him said stay away from me if your sick! Atleast you can take meds I can't. so he said oh ya ok I'll stay away form you...... what does he keep doing COMING up to me!! I keep telling him what are you doing stay away from me PLEASE!! HELLO! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yvette A @ 11:10 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com