What a Journey for baby

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gave DH a heart attack!

We were sleeping, and well around 3am I sprang out of bed in pain.... my legs were cramped so bad that I had to get( jump) out of bed so lady like, so I could straighten my legs (force to straighten them) buy standing up. When dh sat up and looked at me I was hunched over the bed, his question was are you in labor? I said NO no my legs cramped right up, sorry to wake you. His response "thank god, I thought he (Orion) was coming"

It has now happen every night.... owie! I have noticed that I am starting to swell in my ankels now and calf area.... so now Dh just rolls over as asks "you ok?" I say legs again... he says "losing circulation" and goes back to sleep.

Still having braxton hicks every hour. Orion is loving my ribs his kicks are getting much much strongers, he makes me jump.

I will assume since I have not heard from Dr. O. that I have pssed my 1hr GD test that I took last Friday (29th.)
Yvette A @ 10:30 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com