What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

22w4d update

I was in and out in 45min fastest yet.

The Dr walked into the room and said ah my unicornuate lady...lol. He then said lets lay you down and measure that belly of yours. I lay down pull my shirt up adjust my pants then he chuckles and said still all left I see, he measured my belly and it was measuring 23w (little man still seems to be ahead) then he pulls out the doppler to check Orions Heart rate which was at 154bpm (I think he expects more of a reaction out of me when he listen to the h/b but I have told him I have a doppler at home that I can listen to all I want)

I weighed in at 55.5 kilo (122.1 lbs) up 2.5 pounds from last appt.
my b/p was 112/70
sugar levels normal.

U/S on Monday and next Dr appt in 2w July 12, he said he will do a gental internal exam then...(what is gental about that, some man other then my DH poking and prodding me you know where..)

Orion is more active everyday, I love feeling and watching my belly move.

Tonight I was watching my belly jump around and told DH to come see and ofcourse Orion stops when Daddy comes over...lol... so DH started to talk to him saying Orion this is your father speaking, yes I am your father..... he starts to tickle my belly and I laugh and he says look look he's moving & we just laughed... then DH says Orion come out and play (pause) wait no don't come out and play yet(as dh is shaking his finger at my tummy)...stay in there. I just started to laugh so hard, DH just kept saying you stay in there Orion don't listen to me just yet...


All is good today.
Yvette A @ 9:46 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Tammy: Yvette, celebrating with you yet another milestone... praying constantly for you and Orion. Hugs from here...



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com