What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

u/s Update...and a wonderful surprise...

Had u/s today on my cervix it has shorten some from 32mm to 28mm from 4w ago, so I go again in 3w to check it again. They did a fluid check all is well in that department, Orion did his required movements & Get this Dr says Orion is almost measuring 29w (I am 27w4d today) he is weighing in at almost 3pounds...they are loving that he is big ...I am just in shock ... lol ... where is he fitting?? And he is still head down Dr for u/s does not think Orion will be able to turn around probably has not been able for a few weeks .. lol So it is looking like I just may get to try a Vaginal birth.. YES I want to try a vaginal birth!


Also I guess I had a contraction during the U/S the tech mentioned it to the u/s Dr, when he asked me about it I said yest but it happens probably 1 every hour once in a while I might get 2 in the hour but nothing regular. He said that if they become more regular get to the Hospital or my Doctor.

The u/s tech this time was not, well lets just say not very good bedside manners. I had DH plus my sister (H) and niece (T) came and the tech seemed annoyed that they were with me, She went on about how small the rooms are.. I said it is only 3 of them last time I had 6 people not including me, she just humphed said ok I will get them when it is time. I annoyed her OH WELL. She barely said two words to us in the room. At one point she had me go drain my bladder so she could do the vaginal. u/s when I came back into the room she got in my way and her response was see that is what happens with too many people in the room... what! My dh, sis & niece were on the other side... no where near her.... grouchy woman. Funny thing my niece asked what they were doing (vaginal u/s) I explained it to her, she was grossed out (she is 12yr) and said I don't want to get pg.... I said good this will prolong you... lol.

on to my surprise:

I went to meet a friend for dinner and when I got to Moxies (where I met Tammy) I actually ran into her in the parking lot with her arms full... at 1st I thought what is she doing with garbage because all I saw was boxes.. lol, then as she got closer she said you were not suppose to be here yet (the one time I am early) then I realized the were GIFTS! I was in total shock... still am. Once again I Thank you so much (my cyber friends, who would of thought my heart would be so full with friends that most I have never met!)...wow!

I LOVE everything! .... if I was not excited enough already I am more so now... lol






Yvette A @ 7:16 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com