What a Journey for baby

Sunday, July 24, 2005

26week 2day belly photos....

I have been told that I am to take photos, since we don't know when this little guy will make his apperance. To make everyone happy I took the photos today. DH was/is working and roommate (cousin) was out so I felt free to play with my camera....

tell me what you think. (I would of took more but roomy came home...)
Click on pic to see bigger.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yvette A @ 3:06 p.m. : comments: 5 Comments: 5

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger 3outta5: OM Gosh Yvette -- you are like THE most gorgeous pregnant mama EVER!!!

You are SUCH an inspiration!

Huge (((HUGS)))

G

4:11 p.m.  
Blogger Lauren: Wow, Yvette... those photos are gorgeous! I LOVE the black and whites -- you did a fabulous job. I agree with G on this one.

10:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Both of you are so beautiful ! You make me cry...I am looking forward to seeing more !

3:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Just popping in to tell you how incredibly beautiful you're looking. Haven't been online in ages but I'm shedding tears of joy to see you this far along.

2:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Wow...........!!!
I found your blog on bravenet and then came here...
OMG, I am sooooo happy for you... what an incredible life story you have to share!!!
And yes, the photos are jaw dropping!!! You are the most gorgeous pregnant woman alive!! :O
Were these professionally done? I'd love the name of that photographer! :O
Lots of hugs and prayers for you! You are an inspiration!!!



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com