What a Journey for baby

Friday, July 08, 2005

24 WEEKS, we Made it......

I woke up to kicking, like Orion was telling I am here and doing great mummy, kick kick gab as my tummy bounced up and down.

I really can not believe it WOW! 24w I am feeling really good (other then my back killing me) I am feeling more confident about this pg, now onto the next goal 28w..... The angels have been listening.

Wow! Sometime between now and 16w I will be holding my baby boy Orion, I can not wait till I hear his 1st scream of live from him, I probably won't see him because of the tears that will be flowing from my eyes.

We are now viable ... not out of the woods but if he decided to come now they will try everything in their power to save him, he has that chance to live be alive


Yvette A @ 10:06 a.m. : comments: 3 Comments: 3

8:53 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: Holding your hand through this Yvette - I can not WAIT to see a beautiful picture of that sweet boy. 16 more weeks.... it will go by fast!

7:41 p.m.  
Blogger Michele: Congrats on your pregnancy and making it this far!! My hubby and I went through Fertility treatments too and our little girl is now 4 weeks old!!!

I just happened to find your blog and I'm so happy for you!! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!! :)

Feel free to check out my blog...

2:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: Congrats on your pregnancy! I wanted to share with you a new site that I created for anyone TTC. It's called TwoWeekWAIT.com and it has tons of real early pregnancy symptoms, photos of +HPT sticks, and TTC success stories by infertility factor (endometriosis, pcos, clomid, etc). I'd love for you to check it out and blog about it if you feel it's worthy news. http://www.twoweekwait.com



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com