What a Journey for baby

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Back is killing me

For the last week my back has been killing me just below my shoulder blade on the right side along my spine across my ribs... OUCH! It is just constent ache..... DH wont massage me because it release body toxins and he won't do anything they could cause (not that it would) early labor ,I know many women get prenatal massages but there is a small possiblity it could cause labor....so DH says no touchie to me. With our history I do not blame him.... so I am whinnig here......MY BACK IS KILLING ME......WHAAAAAA

I have had this ache for many years and it is now getting worse, I have gone to the Chiropractor and it did help some but has come back full forces since I stopped going.
Yvette A @ 10:01 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com