What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

24w4d Dr update...

It was a quick appointment.

First off Orion's heart rate was 153bpm and he kick the doppler again (a good little wallop)
My wiehgt was 57.0 kilo / 125.4 lbs
Blood Pressure 120/70
urine (sugar) normal
belly still measures a week ahead.

I see him every 2weeks now (well I have been since the begining..lol)
Dr O. says that if anything seems or feels weird not right to come right in. But he was and is happy to see us this far, he said we are more then half way there.

I go for my GD (gestational Diabeties) test on the 29th, also have my 3d u/s booked on the 29th, we will be getting a CD and photos can't wait for that!!

I go for my last U/S thru the Dr on Aug 2 to check my cervix one last time because he says after that if my cervix starts to shorten well that just means Orion is on his way and we will be over 30w by then..

It is getting so close, I find myself getting nervous and excited somedays.... WOW I still can not beleive it..

(this post is backed dated to the appointment date)
Yvette A @ 8:43 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger Tammy: On pins and needles with you Yvette!!!! I am so thrilled that Orion is safe and sound where he belongs.



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com