What a Journey for baby

Saturday, June 25, 2005

22 weeks ......

wow I am 22w1d pg with my little man Orion, he move much more now still stomping on my cervix and I keep telling him it is not time yet to be knocking.

I had a bad dream (nightmare) the other night, I was trying so hard to wake up but I could not (I hate that) but I was dreaming I started to bleed and it was a lot scared the crap out of me. When I was finally able to wake I went to the washroom drained the bladder and checked the TP and YEAH no pink or red stuff anywhere. The mind is a mean mean thing to us sometimes.

My next Dr appt is on June 28 and next U/S in on July 4th and Dh's dad is even coming to that along with my parents. I also will be booking a 3d u/s when I am 24w at a place called Ultrasound Preview, they give you photos and a CD in 3d of you baby ofcourse at a cost but it is worth every penny.

Last weekend my mum and I planted some flowers because It finally stopped raining then it got HOT, and I could not water them because a warning was put for the City of C not to water for the grass, gardens or wash vehicles till further notice but people did not listen to the warning because the residents in City of C went nuts in using water after the rain flooded everything, if y So the Mayor put a ban on the use of water outside and also restricted water use inside the homes if you were caught using the water outside or over the allotted time they'd give you a nice little ticket in your pocket.

The water filtering system was having a hard time keeping up with cleaning the water and it was a matter of time for the water to become pa luted.

Well more rain expected for today and thru to Tuesday, the good thing my flowers get watered and the grass is very green. ... Always look at the positive side right.

I will have to post pictures of my Sweet Williams that I planted last year they are blooming this year and they are beautiful (planted in memory of our son William)


Yvette A @ 9:51 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com