What a Journey for baby

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

GUESS What!!!

My BREASTs are SORE!!! my breasts or sore!!!

They were not sore with my last pg, so I am taking this a a good sign since I have not got my call back for the clinic about my #'s from yesterday, guess they don't know just how bad I WANT those #'s.... they don't get it!
I am addicted to HCG #'s

I am feeling somewhat better today I can keep my eyes open longer without getting all teared up and running for a kleenex and I can breathe better too.
Yvette A @ 3:02 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com