What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My HCG #

at 14dpo is 154 at 12dpo I was at 61 I am still within range, the nurse said a bit low but still doubling. Did another HCG today should now the results tomorrow. Then every Tuesday after that till I am 12weeks

Did the IVIG today as well. When I woke up this morning I still felt like crap so I called work said I can not come in today then I called the Hospital to make sure it was still ok for me to come in since I have a nasty head cold they said it was fine. Had to be at the hospital for 1pm I thought it was at 1:30pm good thing I doubled checked.
When I got there the nurses felt sorry for me because I was all stuffed up my eyes are red and puffy I looked the way I felt! When they got me all hooked up I tried to rest sleep but there was two other patients in the room who were talking quiet loud so not much sleep for me plus with the nurses coming in every 15min to check my blood pressure if I remember correctly my blood pressure is quiet low ranges between 102/61 to 97/60.

I was down by 3pm my drive home was so hard my eyes and nose were going crazy I just wanted to sleep, as you can see I made it home safely made some potatoe soup and spinach salad and now it is time for me to rest..

Next IVIG is on March 22 @1pm I will be 8w pg.



Yvette A @ 4:27 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com