What a Journey for baby

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I am getting really nervous & scared as the weeks go on

16w tomorrow

I started having What I now know was contractions with William at 17w2d. I am getting so scared I even dream about it. I dream my tummy keeps getting hard and rises then gets soft and lowers...and I lay in my dream not believeing when I shoul be getting up and going to the Hosp. and that is when I wake up

I even wake up and my tummy is raised on the left side so I put my hand to see if it moves like I did with William, (it is not) then I get up go drain my baldder and it feels normal and still firm but lower, I think I am slowly going into a panic. I can totally feel where my uterus is and how it goes to the left but it is only when I am laying down that I feel that and it is firm, is your tummy suppose to be firm now?

A very scared and nervous me.

I just don't want to go thru that again. I am so looking forward to my u/s on Monday to make sure all is ok.

I pray please please let this baby be to stay with me....please.

emotional me

I do check the heart beat still and it was beating 158bpm the other night.
Yvette A @ 11:39 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com